QGC Construction Camps
The Ruby Jo and Woleebee Creek construction camps are owned and operated by Queensland Gas Corporation (QGC), and are located in the Surat Basin in Queensland, Australia.
Process Flow was engaged by Laing O'Rourke as part of the site commissioning team. The scope included Completions Management and Commissioning of two 5MVA 33kV ring main networks, and engineering support services for site water infrastructure.
- Provision of completions engineers
- High Voltage Commissioning
- HV Network Management documentation
- Engineer support for site water infrastucture
- As Built and handover documentation management
The camps were built to support the QCLNG Upstream Project and are capable of housing 1500 construction workers with associated catering and entertainment infrastructure.